Mobile Turnstile HMT3/HMT4
Mobile turnstile used for pedestrian access control.
Fast and safe
The turnstiles are designed for continuous operation and can be successfully used in areas with High frequency passages. Suitable areas: temporary solutions e.g. building sites, events etc.
The turnstile has a rotating spindle with 3 (120 degree) or 4 arms (90 degree), depending on requested security level.
Mode of operation
The two-way mechanism enables traffic control in both directions or in a selected direction.
The LED pictograms (red cross/green arrow), easily visible and situated on the cabinet indicate the status of the turnstile (locked/unlocked). The red cross indicates passage closure, the green arrow indicates passage opening. The turnstile mechanism allows smooth entrance/exit and is equipped with a mechanical, as well as a magnetic lock for optimal security. The spindle is motorised, ensuring smooth entrance/exit for the user.
- Turnstile mechanism is made of high quality steel and equipped with high quality bearings.
Brake/locking system has a very short response time (from 0.03 to 0.12s).
In the event of a power failure, the mechanism will be automatically unlocked to allow safe exit from the building and will prevent entry.
- The control (H104) has a wide range of options allowing various individual requirements
- Easy access for service and maintenance in the cabinet
- Illumination of passage as standard (controlled by a light sensor)
- Pictogram (red/green) as standard on both sides of the cabinet
- Prepared for external card reader
- Stainless steel spindle and cabinet as standard
- Cage in HDG as standard
- 15-20 passages/min
- Mounted on steelplate 120×1500 mm
Other dimensions on request.
Power supply voltage
230V AC, 50 Hz
Max 120 W
Potential free contact – no/nc
Signal (max. 1 sec)
-25o to +50o C
HMT3 325 kg, HMt4 335 kg
IP protection rating
Stainless steel, 1.5 mm
Profiles 100x50x3 mm, 60x60x2 mm, 60x30x2 mm
and 25x25x1.5 mm
Spindle core tube
- Overclimbing protection
- Fencing connection on post
- Roof in polycarbonate
- Powder coated cage in RAL colors.