Turnstile used for pedestrian access control.
Fast and safe
The turnstiles are designed for continuous operation and can be successfully used in areas with High frequency passages. Suitable areas: factories, commercial buildings, harbours etc.
The turnstile has a rotating spindle with 3 (120 degree) or 4 arms (90 degree), depending on requested security level.
Mode of operation
The two-way mechanism enables traffic control in both directions or in a selected direction.
The LED pictograms (red cross/green arrow), easily visible and situated on the cabinet indicate the status of the turnstile (locked/unlocked). The red cross indicates passage closure, the green arrow indicates passage opening. The turnstile mechanism allows smooth entrance/exit and is equipped with a mechanical, as well as a magnetic lock for optimal security. The spindle is motorised, ensuring smooth entrance/exit for the user.
- Turnstile mechanism is made of high quality steel and equipped with high quality bearings.
Brake/locking system has a very short response time (from 0.03 to 0.12s).
In the event of a power failure, the mechanism will be automatically unlocked to allow safe exit from the building and will prevent entry.
- The control (H104) has a wide range of options allowing various individual requirements
- Easy access for service and maintenance in the cabinet
- Illumination of passage as standard (controlled by a light sensor)
- Pictogram (red/green) as standard on both sides of the cabinet
- Prepared for external card reader
- Stainless steel spindle and cabinet as standard
- Cage in HDG as standard
- 15-20 passages/min and spindel
Total height 2530 mm
Other dimensions: on request.
Power supply voltage
230V AC, 50 Hz
Max 120 W
Potential free contact – no/nc
Signal (max. 1 sec)
-25o to +50o C
Weight HHDT3 450 kg, HHDT4 460 kg
IP protection rating
Stainless steel, 1.5 mm
100x50x3 mm, 60x60x2 mm, 60x30x2 mm and 25x25x1.5 mm
Spindle core tube
- Overclimbing protection
- Fencing connection on post
- Roof in polycarbonate
- Powder coated cage in RAL colors.