Turnstile HMT3 Basic
Turnstile used for pedestrian access control.
Fast and safe
The HMT3 Basic turnstile is an economic version of HHT3 and offers a lighter construction and fewer options than HHT3. The turnstile is designed for continuous operation and can be successfully used in areas with smaller demand for passages/min.
Suitable areas: temporary solutions e.g. building sites, events etc.
The turnstile has a rotating spindle with 3 (120 degree) arms.
Mode of operation
The two-way mechanism enables traffic control in both directions or in a selected direction.
The LED pictograms (red cross & green arrow), easily visible and situated on the cabinet indicate the status of the turnstile (locked/unlocked). The red cross indicates passage closure, the green arrow indicates passage opening. The turnstile mechanism allows smooth entrance/exit and is equipped with a mechanical lock. The spindle is rotated manually by the user.
- Turnstile mechanism is made of high quality steel and equipped with high quality bearings.
- The control (HLB 23) has limited options
- Easy access for service and maintenance in the cabinet
- Illumination of passage as standard (controlled by a light sensor)
- Pictogram (red/green) as standard on both sides of the cabinet
- Prepared for external card reader
- Hot dip galvanised spindle and cabinet as standard
- Cage in HDG as standard
- 10-15 passages/min
- Mounted on steel plate (1200x1500mm)
Other dimensions: on request.
Power supply voltage
230V AC, 50 Hz
Max 120 W
Potential free contact – no/nc
Signal (max. 1 sec)
-25o to +50o C
IP protection rating
Hot dip galvanized steel, 1.5 mm
Profiles 60x60x3 mm, 40x40x2 mm, 40x30x2 mm and 25x25x1.5 mm
Spindle core tube
- Overclimbing protection
- Fencing connection on post
- Roof in polycarbonate
- Powder coated cage in RAL colors.
- Mounted on concrete base instead of steel plate